Vacuum oven, also known as vacuum dry oven, is used for drying, curing, deaeration and heat treatment of products in a vacuum state. It is one of the necessary testing equipment in the laboratory. Vacuum oven is widely used in electronics, material manufacturing, bioscience, pharmaceuticals and other fields.
Features of Vacuum Oven
- Structural material: use cold-rolled steel plate and stainless-steel plate, the structure is solid and durable.
- Insulation layer: rigid polyurethane foam, flame retardant class B2.
- Observation window: vacuum glass window.
- Temperature control method: PID+SSR adjustment method.
- Control panel: temperature controller, start switch, emergency stop switch, buzzer.
- Standard configuration: manual inflation valve (when vacuum power failure, manually inflate, restore pressure to open the test chamber).