Secondary Cell Battery Low Pressure Test Chamber
Low pressure test chamber, also called altitude test chamber, is a climate chamber that combines low pressure (altitude), temperature and humidity testing.
The low pressure test in battery testing standards generally requires a pressure of 11.6kPa. If you only need to do a low pressure test, you can choose an altitude test chamber designed without temperature and humidity test functions.
Features of Battery Low Pressure Test Chamber
- Solid structure: External high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, internal SUS304 stainless steel plate
- Insulation material: rigid polyurethane foam insulation layer, thickness 100mm, flame retardant grade B2
- Explosion proof observation window: W350×H500mm, multi-layer vacuum glass window
- Temperature control method: Balanced temperature control system BTHC+PID
- Controller: KOMEG color touch screen intelligent controller
- Standard accessories: Cable port, shelves, mobile casters
- Special cable port: Accept customization.
Standards of Battery Low Pressure Test Chamber
- UN 38.3 Standards for shipping lithium batteries, either alone or as part of a device
- IEC 62133 Secondary Cells and Batteries Containing Alkaline or Other Non-Acid Electrolytes
- IEC 62281 Safety of Primary and Secondary Lithium Cells and Batteries During Transportation
- UL 1642 Lithium Batteries
- UL 2271 Batteries for Use in Light Electric Vehicle Applications
- UL 2580 Batteries for Use in Electric Vehicles
- UL 2595 General Requirements for Battery Powered Appliances