Battery Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber EH-125L
Application of Battery Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
The battery temperature and humidity test chamber is mainly used in the new energy industry. It is suitable for 3C batteries, power cells, and energy storage cells in conjunction with charging and discharging equipment for reliability tests in simulated environments, or for temperature storage and temperature cycle tests.
Structure of Battery Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
- Four separate test chambers, the control system and refrigeration system of each chamber operate completely independently.
- 7-inch color touch screen intelligent controller & operating system independently developed by KOMEG.
- Explosion-proof design: explosion-proof chain, explosion-proof pressure relief port, explosion-proof windows.
- High-quality chamber material, insulation material with flame retardant grade B2.
- Standard configuration: cable port, silicone plug, window light, three-color light, mobile casters.
Standards of Battery Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber
GB/T 2423.1-2008 (IEC68-2-1) Test A: Low temperature test method.
GB/T 2423.2-2008 (IEC68-2-2) Test B: High temperature test method. the
GB/T 2423.3-2008 (IEC68-2-3) Test Ca: Constant damp heat test method.
GB/T 2423.4-2008 (IEC68-2-30) Test Db: Alternating damp heat test method.
GJB 360.8-2009 (MIL-STD.202F) High temperature life test.
GJB l50.3-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) High temperature test method.
GJB l50.4-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Low temperature test method.
GJB l50.9-2009 (MIL-STD-810D) Damp heat test method
UN ECE Regulation No. 100
UN 38.3 38.3 Standards for shipping lithium batteries, either alone or as part of a device
UL 1642 Standard for Lithium Batteries
UL 2580 General guidelines for batteries in electric vehicles