Double Door Temperature and Humidity Chambers
Double door temperature and humidity chamber is an environmental chamber specially designed for testing LED products. By using different test fixtures, different LED products can be tested, such as LED chips, LED parts, LED bulbs, LED tubes, LED modules etc.
The temperature range of the double door temperature and humidity chamber is -70°C~+150°C, and the maximum temperature can reach 180°C. The cooling method is air-cooled, and the temperature control method is a balanced temperature & humidity control system (BTHC) + PID.
Features of Double Door Temperature and Humidity Chamber
- Solid construction: Cold-rolled steel exterior, stainless steel inner chamber.
- Real-time observation: Two transparent electric heating film hollow tempered glass on the door, convenient for observing the test situation.
- Easy to Operate: Easy-to-understand touch screen and button design on the control panel.
- Low failure rate: The compressor protection design is good, reasonable design and multiple protection devices.
Environmental Requirements for Double Door Temperature and Humidity Chamber
- Ambient temperature: 5℃~35℃.
- Atmospheric pressure: 80kPa~106kPa.
- Flat, vibration-free ground.
- Well ventilated, no direct sunlight or other heat sources.