Horizontal Thermal Shock Test Chamber TST-512D
Horizontal thermal shock test chamber is a left and right moving structure, the test basket moves between the high and low temperature zones for temperature shock testing.
This two zones horizontal thermal shock test chamber is mostly used in the automotive industry. You can also customize the three zones horizontal thermal shock test chambers: three test zones plus one or two baskets.
Features of Horizontal Thermal Shock Test Chamber
- Stainless steel structure, not easy to deformation.
- Intelligent refrigeration control, cooling without heating, heating without cooling.
- Low temperature zone: Rigid polyurethane foam insulation layer, flame retardant B2.
- High temperature zone: Glass fiber cotton insulation layer, flame retardant A1.
- Standard accessories: glass windows, cable port, two sets of sample holders, two-meter power cord, lighting, mobile casters.
- Protection devices: heater overcurrent circuit breaker, compressor high voltage protection switch, compressor overheating protection switch, power leakage switch, water shortage protection, etc.