Application of Agree Chambers
Agree Chambers can be used for temperature-humidity-pressure-vibration multi-comprehensive environmental stress screening tests, widely used in aerospace, electrical, electronics, communications and other fields.
Agree Chambers can meet random, sinusoidal and linear control capabilities, and the vibration table can be selected according to customer requirements.
Features of Agree Chambers
- Various over current and overload protection devices
- Humidity, temperature, vibration test
- Remote control, simultaneous control of multiple machines, data acquisition
- Vibration table adopts the upper and lower roller structure
- Internal stainless steel material is fully welded
- Rigid polyurethane foam insulation layer, flame retardant class B2
- Vibration unit coupled vertically/horizontally directly to bottom plate.
- Support three lifting methods: self-lifting, hydraulic lifting and gantry lifting
- Standard configuration: observation window, cable port, shelf, baffle frame, interior light
- Optional: special test hole, special sample holder, additional shelf