In the previous article, we learned about some of the most common failures encountered in the daily use of temperature and humidity test chambers. But if you want to reduce failures and make the machine last longer, the most important thing is to do a good job in daily maintenance.
- Strictly abide by the operating requirements of the temperature and humidity test chamber, and arrange special personnel to be responsible for operation and maintenance.
- Clean and maintain after disconnecting the power supply to avoid electric shock accidents.
- If a water tower is installed: clean the water tower and filter every 3 ~ 6 months, and replace the cooling water every 1 ~ 3 months.
- Clean the dust in the power distribution room and refrigeration unit every half year.
- Use files to record in detail each time of use, test conditions, ambient temperature, fault description, etc. To facilitate the subsequent maintenance and repair of the temperature and humidity testing chamber.
When Not in Use for A Long Time
- Take out the items, turn off the power, and clean the inside and outside of the temperature and humidity test chamber.
- Drain the water in the temperature and humidity chamber, set the temperature to 50°C and run for 1 hour, unplug the power plug for storage.
- Put the test chamber in a dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight, and place it stably.
- In coastal areas or places with high air humidity, store the temperature and humidity test chamber with a plastic bag.
- It is recommended to power on once a month to ensure that the power supply of the device is normal.
Proper maintenance and use of the temperature and humidity testing chamber, most of the failure problems can be avoided.
Relate article: How to protect a climatic chamber in winter?