Laboratory Temperature Test Chamber KMT-980
Laboratory temperature test chamber can simulate different temperature changes to test and evaluate product quality. The laboratory temperature test chamber is air-cooled, and the testable temperature range is between 25°C and 100°C.
Features of Laboratory Temperature Test Chamber
- Stainless steel internal structure
- Rigid polyurethane foam insulation
- KOMEG 7 inch color touch screen
- Explosion-proof device: explosion-proof observation window, explosion-proof pressure relief port, fire extinguishing system, exhaust device
- Standard configuration: cable port, shelves, window light, mobile casters