HAST (Highly Accelerated Stress Test) chambers reduce the time it takes to complete humidity testing for semiconductors. By elevating temperatures above 100°C and increasing the pressure, simulation of normal humidity tests can be made while maintaining the same failure mechanisms. Tests can be completed in days, not weeks.
Our team is focused on delivering the best test chamber in the industry. We have made several enhancements to our HAST test chambers as a result of our ongoing customer focus and continuous improvement efforts.
1. Brand new appearance upgrade
Continuing the light blue design of the KOMEG family, it adopts a new exterior design, and the lightweight design is more concise, which enhances the aesthetics.
2. Higher stability
The pressure value is detected by actual induction to ensure the accuracy of temperature, humidity and pressure value; the test conditions can be programmed to increase the variety of tests, improve the efficiency of the test chamber, and make the equipment run more stably.
3. Safer structure
On the basis of HAST 3.0 plus, it adopts programmable automatic door opening and closing design, intelligently detects the moving direction, moving amount and angle of rotating motion or horizontal motion machinery, and has a higher safety factor.
Features for HAST – Highly Accelerated Stress Test Chambers:
• Interior is cylindrical, protecting specimens from dew condensation
• Unsaturated or saturated humidity control
• Touch-screen controller with temperature, humidity display
• Multilingual User Interface
• Includes Ethernet interface
• Standard and customized
• Over-current protection, short-circuit protection, overheating protection, equipped with electric door switch
• Heated humidifier protector
• Dry and wet overwork protection circuit, humidification overwork protection, wet bulb overwork protection, exhaust air overwork protection
• Limit temperature alarm, circulating fan abnormal alarm, low liquid level alarm in circulating water tank, cylinder pressure warning, door opening and closing warning.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.